Monday, October 19, 2015

Powder Pink Winter Fashion


Today I want to show you one of my favourite outfits for winter 2015/2016!
Grey is defenitely a colour for winter. That's why I think it's a good colour for your winter coat, too. This winter coat has a really cute and cool pattern inside which makes it totally unique and still elegant.
Powder pink is one of the must-have colours this year and so are checkered clothes. Of course you need a warm scarf for winter and I found this checkered scarf which is powder pink, too. I think it's the colour again which makes the scarf so unique.
I combined this outfit with a powder pink sweater with cute, decorative zippers on both sides and a simple skinny jeans. 
What do you think about this year's must-have colour "powder pink"? I think it's a great way to brighten up the cold and dark winter days!

Keep smiling!

                                                









No comments:

Post a Comment