Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Nail Care Routine

Hey Guys!
Today I wanted to share my nail care routine with you. It's pretty simple actually, but it helps me to keep my nails presentable, since I manage to break at least one nail per week, haha.

1. Nail Hardener
Preventing my nails from breaking as good as I can is the first thing I want to do, so I apply nail hardener on my nails. You can find nail hardeners pretty much everywhere you can buy nail polish. It looks like a simple base coat when you apply it.

2. Nail Strengthener
The nail hardener I use is a strong and effective one, so I remove it after two days. After that I apply a nail strengthener. This, too, looks like a simple base coat and you can find it everywhere they sell nail care products.

3. Repairing Nail Oil
As I mentioned, my nail hardener is pretty strong and it makes my cuticles dry out sometimes. To moisturize them I use a repairing nail oil with argan oil. Oils like this are also good for your nails to look more healthy.

I hope you liked this little post about my nail care routine. If you want me to post more articles like this one let me know in the comments!

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment