Monday, September 5, 2016

What You Need For Back to School Season

It's Back-To-School season guys!
It's time to get motivated, set goals and work hard to reach them. Last year hasn't been a very good year for me, but this year I started living much more organized therefore I'm more motivated and this helps me to get more work done. The things I listed below might help you to stay organized AND motivated, too.

1. Get a planner
This is the very first thing to do when you are going back to school/work etc. Just imagine trying to make plans only to realize that you had other plans on that day... after you accepted that appointment! Plus buying a planner is so much fun! There are so many to choose from. I personally adore the ones with inspirational quotes.

2. Highlighters
Highlighting texts will make your life so much easier. You will quickly find what you were searching in a text. Trust me, it helps.

3. Folders
To save time it's best to have everything in it's place. Folders are important to get your paper stuff organized so you can find everything in it's folder without having to look under every single sheet of paper in your paper stack.

4. Water
Always stay hydrated. You stuff may be organized, but your mind needs to stay hydrated to be able to organize your day. You can also check my post on how to drink more water.

Happy Back-To-School!
Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment